Useful Sounds No. 35: Itunes + Odeo // and new ways of communicatingToo much warmth, too many books, of Itunes and Odeo, and of new kinds of communication - listen to Useful Sounds number 35! :)
- the bad word - What happenedn to the other takes?
- send cold! or somebody who can bring on the window thing
- what happened to the recording from the last week
- the interview with chris ritke
- the lousy itunes implementation = for consumers
- odeo has gone live = for community and podcasters, really looking forward to the recording part
- if you would like to add: the link for Useful Sounds, for Sushiradio or the odeo channel [psst: you can add comments ;)]
- don't touch my feed - the Podcast Alley thing and lost trust
- the bombing in london and how we changed communicating (see We are connected).
- LLoyd from Perfect Path and his first after bombing podcast
- The new Harry Potter is coming out this weekend - I will do some midnight shopping! :) Hope to get some Prof. Snape aka Tee Morris soundseeing ;))))
- Graham Stanley and his students: Traditional spanish music
- Greetings to Australia - make that sushi ;)
Tags: Itunes, Odeo, London, Harry Potter
- Fliegengitter = Screen
ESPN is a sports only tv station
(ok, that's enough of me being a smart ass)
I'm not quite sure what you meant with the hot water - but it reminds me of a guy in Paris who was speaking with some Americans - somehow the conversation got a similar twist - it was really wild to listen to him say (with a beautiful French accent!) WELL OF COURSE WE HAVE RERIGERATORS AND MICROWAVES AND DISHWASHERS IN FRANCE... COME TO MY KITCHEN, I WILL SHOW YOU!
(This comment is not very relevant, you did discuss a lot of very interesting and serious things - sorry)
Chris Ritke 12 07 05 - 10:08
- Just screen? Plus yes, this kind of comment like the guy in Paris it was ;))) Could you please be on standby next time i record? ;))
[And your comment is as relevant as a more serious one:)]
Nicole Simon 12 07 05 - 11:34
- Back in Jersey, we called it mosquito netting, but then again, none of us spoke english at home.
I do not say bye-bye at the end of my show :) I say.... seeya
bicyclemark 12 07 05 - 15:45
- Yes, that was the stupid thing i meant ;)))
Nicole Simon 12 07 05 - 15:46
- Sorry, Nicole...I was so busy planning for this event while recovering from Calgary and my Richmond signing, I did not bring anything to record with.
Guess I'll have to be ready on Book 7's release! ;)
Tee Morris 18 07 05 - 20:53
- BUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! :)
Nicole Simon 18 07 05 - 20:58
Tee Morris 18 07 05 - 21:24
- I thought the new iTunes was suboptimal also. But after many freezes/crashes and hours on the phone with Apple, we figured out the issue. It is so connective hungry, that it will barely work with a USB 2.0 (mine didn't work at all) and it barely works with Firewire. So it is a crummy implementation. And I still can't get my xml to work on iTunes! I went back to iPodder.
Keep up the great sound!
Randy Bachman 20 07 05 - 04:51
- Heya i аm foг the primary tіme herе. I came acrοss this board andd I in fiding
It trulү helppful & іt helped mе out a lot. ӏ hope to offer somеthing bаck аnd
helkp ߋthers like yοu aided mе.
ph balance healthy 17 07 15 - 17:18